[VOTE] First Core Committee Elections

Michael Cullum

Dec 9, 2016, 11:47:36 AM12/9/16
to FIG, PHP

Hi all,

We’ve finally got to the voting stage in the first set of Core Committee Elections where 12 CC members will be elected to staggered terms.

Candidates List (Alphabetical)

View full list of candidates with twitter handles and links to nomination topics here (bit.ly/cc-election-candidates) or a list of names in copy/pasteable format below.

Beau Simensen

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Chris Tankersley

David Négrier

Gary Hockin

Graham Daniels

Jason Coward

Jeremy Coates

Korvin Szanto

Larry Garfield

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Marc Alexander

Matthew Weier O’Phinney

Michael Heap

Samantha Quiñones

Same Minée

Sara Golemon

Stefano Torresi

Steve Winter

Tobias Nyholm

Role of the CC

----------------------

The brief summary of the new FIG structure is summised in bit.ly/fig-3-0. The quote pertaining to ‘What is the CC’ is:

They hold the entrance votes and final acceptance vote. These votes are to see if the FIG wants to consider this problem for a PSR, and to have oversight of Working Groups and make sure working groups have all relevant stakeholders have their interests represented within them. Their final acceptance vote is on the quality of the spec, ensuring consistency throughout the FIG, ensuring it meets the FIG’s overall direction and aims, making sure stakeholders interests were represented, and the competence of the working group.

Essentially they are a technical steering committee for the PHP FIG and it is designed to represent (and be representative of) the entire PHP ecosystem from different types of PHP project (Framework, Library, Consumer Package) to non-PHP things that relate to the ecosystem like PHP Runtimes, IDEs, PHP in business to different generalised areas of specialty such as security or async.

Who can vote?

--------------------

You can vote if you are

  • A project member

  • Have been active in the FIG group’s discussions or activities within the past 12 months and are listed here (http://bit.ly/cc-voters).

If you wish to be on the list of community members please see here about how to be added. Votes of anyone not on the list will be discarded.

How to vote?

-------------------

The voting system used is STV[1][2], so basically, there is no tactical voting possible; vote for who you want, even if they are a less popular candidates as your vote will move down to a different candidate if you back an unpopular candidate who doesn't have enough votes; if a candidate is elected, their surplus votes are also re-allocated so you are not punished for backing popular candidates either. There is no quorum, you are of course entitled to not vote and it will not count as a missed vote on the voting sheet.

You may, if you wish, not rank all twenty candidates but only rank those with whom you have a preference (top 5, 12, 15 etc.).

1. Luke

2. Leia

3. Anakin

4. Rey

5. Padmé

6. Finn

The vote ends at 23:59 UTC on the 23rd December, and the result will then (hopefully/likely) be announced on the 24th December.

Note to candidates:

--------------------------

People have asked about this so to clarify, you are highly encouraged to vote for yourselves. For full rationale please see here.

Many thanks,

Michael Cullum

[1]: STV User-friendly Explanation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XOZJkozfI

[2]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transferable_vote

Phil Sturgeon

Dec 9, 2016, 12:03:52 PM12/9/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I've just been told I get a vote. Dope!

1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
2. Samantha Quiñones
3. Sara Golemon
4. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
5. Larry Garfield
6. Beau Simensen
7. Marc Alexander
8. Graham Daniels
9. Gary Hockin
10. Chris Tankersley

I've only given a vote to folks who I know would do a good job from seeing their previous interactions on the FIG. I'm sure others would do a great job too, I just haven't got anything to go on! :)

Sara Golemon

Dec 9, 2016, 12:22:06 PM12/9/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hiding my name in the middle of the list so nobody notices. 1. Larry Garfield
2. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
3. Graham Daniels
4. Jeremy Coates
5. Sara Golemon 6. Samantha Quiñones
7. Chris Tankersley
8. Gary Hockin
9. Lukas Kahwe Smith

Chuck Burgess

Dec 9, 2016, 1:27:09 PM12/9/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney

2. Larry Garfield

3. Sara Golemon

4. Lukas Kahwe Smith

5. Beau Simensen

6. Korvin Szanto

7. Jeremy Coates

8. Chris Tankersley

9. David Négrier

10. Graham Daniels

11. Gary Hockin

12. Samantha Quiñones

(from PEAR)

Colin O'Dell

Dec 9, 2016, 2:02:09 PM12/9/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
1. Larry Garfield
2. Matthew Weier O'Phinney
3. Samantha Quiñones
4. Beau Simensen
5. Graham Daniels
6. Sara Golemon
7. Chris Tankersley
8. Lukas Kahwe Smith
9. Gary Hockin
10. Michael Heap

I also echo Phil's sentiment; while I'm sure others are also well-qualified for the role, I simply don't have enough familiarity with everyone to rank all twenty candidates.

Cheers,

Colin O'Dell (eligible community memeber)

Korvin Szanto

Dec 9, 2016, 2:17:25 PM12/9/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi All,

I'm super excited about this lineup of names, I think the PHP is going to benefit immensely from this first CC.

Korvin Szanto
Larry Garfield
Sara Golemon
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Beau Simensen
Graham Daniels
Gary Hockin
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Tobias Nyholm
Chris Tankersley
Samantha Quiñones

I voted for those who have impressed me with their knowledge and/or effort in the PHP-FIG and greater PHP community.

Best wishes,
Korvin

Chris Tankersley

Dec 9, 2016, 4:00:14 PM12/9/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
  1. Larry Garfield
  2. Matthew Weier O'Phinney
  3. Sara Golemon
  4. Beau Simensen
  5. Chris Tankersley
  6. Samantha Quiñones
  7. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
  8. Gary Hockin
  9. Korvin Szanto
  10. Graham Daniels
  11. Tobias Nyholm
  1. Lukas Kahwe Smith
  2. Marc Alexander
  1. Jeremy Coates
  2. David Négrier
  3. Michael Heap
  4. Jason Coward
  5. Same Minée
  6. Stefano Torresi
  7. Steve Winter
I tried to weight in on everyone, based on personal knowledge, how well I've seen them interact with the group, and what I could glean from the nomination posts.

-Chris, Sculpin

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Andrew Carter

Dec 10, 2016, 3:16:35 AM12/10/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi all,

Short Reminder: Voting only for your buddies and voting without doing research is how we got into this mess in the first place. It's exactly the problem we're trying to fix. If you can't spend half an hour checking out the candidates and their background - your vote is more damaging than an abstention.

I spent some time researching GitHub profiles and reading the nominations threads. I tried to create a ranking for how active each candidate had proven to be in the open source community. I then adjusted my rankings to account for people who I knew were active in this mailing list or had something extra to offer that would be important for the committee.

Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Tobias Nyholm
Larry Garfield
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Graham Daniels
Marc Alexander
David Négrier
Korvin Szanto
Same Minée
Sara Golemon
Michael Heap
Samantha Quiñones
Beau Simensen
Gary Hockin
Jason Coward
Chris Tankersley
Stefano Torresi
Steve Winter
Jeremy Coates

Regards,

Andrew

Stefano Torresi

Dec 10, 2016, 7:43:34 AM12/10/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
  1. Stefano Torresi
  1. Matthew Weier O'Phinney
  2. Sara Golemon
  1. Korvin Szanto
  2. Larry Garfield
  3. Beau Simensen
  4. Gary Hockin
  5. David Négrier
  6. Lukas Kahwe Smith
  7. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
  8. Chris Tankersley
  9. Graham Daniels

Andrew Carter

Dec 10, 2016, 8:10:07 AM12/10/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Been informed I missed a candidate from my ballot, apologies for the double post.

I'd like to ammend my ballot to place Lukas after Korvin.

Regards,

Andrew

Alexander Makarov

Dec 10, 2016, 3:50:34 PM12/10/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
2. Korvin Szanto
3. Beau Simensen
4. Larry Garfield
5. David Négrier
6. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
7. Jason Coward

Christopher Pitt

Dec 11, 2016, 7:56:09 PM12/11/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Sam Minnée (aka Same Minée)

Beau Simensen

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Graham Daniels
Samantha Quiñones
Chris Tankersley

Gary Hockin

Larry Garfield

Matthew Weier O’Phinney

Sara Golemon

Ryan Thompson

Dec 12, 2016, 1:17:59 AM12/12/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
2. Samantha Quiñones
3. Larry Garfield
4. Sara Golemon
5. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
6. Beau Simensen
7. Marc Alexander
8. Graham Daniels
9. Gary Hockin
10. Chris Tankersley

Alessandro Lai

Dec 12, 2016, 4:35:49 AM12/12/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
These are my votes:

Sara Golemon
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Larry Garfield
Beau Simensen
Stefano Torresi
Gary Hockin
Tobias Nyholm
Lukas Kahwe Smith
Chris Tankersley
Korvin Szanto
Graham Daniels
Michael Heap
Marc Alexander
Jason Coward
David Négrier
Samantha Quiñones
Jeremy Coates
Steve Winter
Same Minée

Michiel Rook

Dec 12, 2016, 8:28:22 AM12/12/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
These are my votes:

Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Beau Simensen
Jeremy Coates
Korvin Szanto
Larry Garfield
Michael Heap
Sara Golemon

Lukas Kahwe Smith
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Chris Tankersley
Gary Hockin
David Négrier
Jason Coward
Graham Daniels
Samantha Quiñones
Marc Alexander
Same Minée

Stefano Torresi
Steve Winter
Tobias Nyholm

regards,

Michiel / Phing

Matteo Beccati

Dec 12, 2016, 10:20:44 AM12/12/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

here are my votes:

Sara Golemon
Lukas Kahwe Smith
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
David Négrier
Beau Simensen
Stefano Torresi
Gary Hockin
Korvin Szanto
Graham Daniels
Samantha Quiñones
Michael Heap
Larry Garfield
Jeremy Coates
Jason Coward
Marc Alexander
Chris Tankersley
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Steve Winter
Tobias Nyholm
Same Minée

--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Jason Coward

Dec 12, 2016, 2:05:34 PM12/12/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Here are my votes for the Core Committee:

1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
2. Beau Simensen

3. Gary Hockin

4. Jason Coward
5. Samantha Quiñones
6. Korvin Szanto
7. Jeremy Coates
8. Tobias Nyholm
9. Chris Tankersley
10. Sara Golemon
11. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
12. Marc Alexander
13. Graham Daniels

14. David Négrier

15. Sam Minée

16. Michael Heap

17. Lukas Kahwe Smith

18. Stefano Torresi

19. Steve Winter

20. Larry Garfield

Dracony

Dec 13, 2016, 4:47:23 AM12/13/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
PHPixie:

Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Larry Garfield
Korvin Szanto
Sara Golemon
Jason Coward

Leo Feyer

Dec 13, 2016, 5:53:27 AM12/13/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Contao:

Lukas Kahwe Smith
Korvin Szanto
Samantha Quiñones
Stefano Torresi
Gary Hockin
Tobias Nyholm
Michael Heap
David Négrier
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Graham Daniels
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Chris Tankersley

Fabien Potencier

Dec 14, 2016, 3:28:06 AM12/14/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Lukas Kahwe Smith
Beau Simensen
Larry Garfield
Sara Golemon
Tobias Nyholm
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Marc Alexander
Graham Daniels

Damian Mooyman

Dec 15, 2016, 7:17:06 PM12/15/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
  1. Sam Minnee
  2. Gary Hockin
  3. Korvin Szanto
  4. Stefano Torresi
  5. Marc Alexander
  6. David Négrier
  7. Chris Tankersley
  8. Jeremy Coates

Joe Ferguson

Dec 17, 2016, 12:24:34 PM12/17/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
1. Sara Golemon
2. Samantha Quiñones
3. Gary Hockin
4. Chris Tankersley

5. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
6. Beau Simensen
7. Larry Garfield
8. Korvin Szanto
9. Graham Daniels
10. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
11. Michael Heap

Matt Trask

Dec 17, 2016, 2:44:00 PM12/17/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I was told I get to vote, which is fun.

Sara Golemon

Matthew Weier O’Phinney

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Graham Daniels

Gary Hockin

Beau Simensen

Chris Tankersley

Stefano Torresi

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Korvin Szanto

Samantha Quiñones

Larry Garfield

Matthieu Napoli

Dec 17, 2016, 2:53:43 PM12/17/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi everyone,

Here are my votes:
    • Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    • David Négrier
    • Sara Golemon
    • Beau Simensen
    • Lukas Kahwe Smith
    • Gary Hockin
    • Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    • Michael Heap
    Matthieu Napoli

    Marco Pivetta

    Dec 18, 2016, 7:57:57 AM12/18/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    1. Stefano Torresi
    2. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    3. Gary Hockin
    4. David Négrier
    5. Samantha Quiñones

    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    Dec 19, 2016, 3:45:20 AM12/19/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    From Jackalope:

    Beau Simensen
    Larry Garfield
    Sara Golemon
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Tobias Nyholm
    Samantha Quiñones
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Stefano Torresi
    Graham Daniels
    Jeremy Coates
    Chris Tankersley
    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Marc Alexander
    Same Minée
    David Négrier
    Korvin Szanto
    Gary Hockin
    Steve Winter
    Jason Coward
    Michael Heap

    regards,
    Lukas

    PS: Thank you for assembling the nomination topics link!

    regards,
    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    signature.asc

    Taylor Otwell

    Dec 19, 2016, 9:59:14 AM12/19/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Beau Simensen
    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Chris Tankersley
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Larry Garfield
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Sara Golemon

    Alessandro Pellizzari

    Dec 19, 2016, 12:35:49 PM12/19/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    1. Samantha Quiñones
    2. Matthew Weier O'Phinney
    3. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    4. Stefano Torresi
    5. Graham Daniels
    6. Gary Hockin
    7. Jason Coward
    8. Sara Golemon
    9. Beau Simensen
    10. David Négrier

    On 09/12/2016 16:46, Michael Cullum wrote:
> [...]
    >

    > Essentially they are a technical steering committee for the PHP FIG and
    > it is designed to represent (and be representative of) the entire PHP
    > ecosystem from different types of PHP project (Framework, Library,
    > Consumer Package) to non-PHP things that relate to the ecosystem like
    > PHP Runtimes, IDEs, PHP in business to different generalised areas of
    > specialty such as security or async.
    >

    > Who can vote?
    >
    > --------------------
    >
    > You can vote if you are
    >
    > *
    >
    > A project member
    >
    > *
    >
    > Have been active in the FIG group’s discussions or activities within
    > the past 12 months and are listed here
    > <http://bit.ly/cc-voters>(http://bit.ly/cc-voters).
    >

    > If you wish to be on the list of community members please see here

    Jason Judge

    Dec 19, 2016, 7:45:48 PM12/19/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Here are my votes:

    1. Larry Garfield
    2. Beau Simensen
    3. Samantha Quiñones
    4. Graham Daniels
    5. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    6. David Négrier
    7. Marc Alexander
    8. Jason Coward
    9. Sara Golemon
    10. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    11. Michael Heap
    12. Jeremy Coates
    13. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    14. Stefano Torresi

    That's based on what I've read, what I've seen, and is very much weighted towards the top by the people I see and interact with the most, and who I feel takes the group in positive steps forward. The rest I just don't have enough to go on. Good luck everyone!

    David Négrier

    Dec 20, 2016, 10:24:53 AM12/20/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    1. David Négrier

    2. Beau Simensen

    3. Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    4. Korvin Szanto

    5. Larry Garfield

    6. Lukas Kahwe Smith

    7. Sara Golemon

    8. Gary Hockin

    9. Stefano Torresi
    10. Tobias Nyholm

    Hari K T

    Dec 21, 2016, 1:55:41 AM12/21/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Hi,

    1. Beau Simensen
    2. Korvin Szanto
    3. Matthew Weier O'Phinney
    4. Larry Garfield
    5. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    6. David Négrier
    7. Tobias Nyholm
    8. Chris Tankersley
    9. Jeremy Coates
    10. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    11. Jason Coward
    12. Sara Golemon
    13. Marc Alexander
    14. Samantha Quiñones
    15. Stefano Torresi
    16. Gary Hockin
    17. Graham Daniels
    18. Same Minée
    19. Steve Winter
    20. Michael Heap

    I am sorry in case your name doesn't comes in the top of the list. Forgive me for the same.

    Thank you

    Hari KT

    Rob Allen

    Dec 21, 2016, 2:01:20 AM12/21/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    This is my vote:

    Sara Golemon
    Samantha Quiñones

    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Beau Simensen
    Jason Coward
    Tobias Nyholm
    Steve Winter
    Same Minée
    Stefano Torresi
    David Négrier

    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Chris Tankersley
    Gary Hockin
    Jeremy Coates
    Michael Heap
    Larry Garfield
    Korvin Szanto
    Graham Daniels

    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Marc Alexander

    Regards,

    Rob...

    Jeremy Coates

    Dec 21, 2016, 2:48:58 AM12/21/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    My vote:

    1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    2. Beau Simensen
    3. Sara Golemon
    4. Jeremy Coates
    5. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    6. Chris Tankersley
    7. Gary Hockin
    8. Samantha Quiñones
    9. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    10. Larry Garfield
    11. Jason Coward
    12. Michael Heap
    13. Steve Winter
    14. Same Minée
    15. Tobias Nyholm
    16. Korvin Szanto
    17. Stefano Torresi
    18. David Négrier
    19. Graham Daniels
    20. Marc Alexander

    Regards,
    --
    Jeremy Coates

    On 9 December 2016 at 16:47:37, Michael Cullum (m...@michaelcullum.com) wrote:

[...]

    Chris Riley

    Dec 21, 2016, 7:39:13 AM12/21/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    Larry Garfield

    Sara Golemon

    Beau Simensen

    Michael Heap

    Gary Hockin

    Jeremy Coates

    Chris Tankersley

    Marc Alexander

    Samantha Quiñones

    Graham Daniels

    Tobias Nyholm

    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    Steve Winter

    David Négrier

    Stefano Torresi

    Jason Coward

    Cees-Jan Kiewiet

    Same Minée

    Korvin Szanto

    Nicolas Grekas

    Dec 21, 2016, 9:45:42 AM12/21/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com

    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    Larry Garfield

    Beau Simensen

    Tobias Nyholm

    Sara Golemon

    Marc Alexander

    Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    Graham Daniels

    Nicolas

    Matthew Weier O'Phinney

    Dec 21, 2016, 11:15:47 AM12/21/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    For Zend Framework:

    1. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    2. Sara Golemon
    3. Samantha Quiñones
    4. Larry Garfield
    5. Graham Daniels
    6. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    7. Jeremy Coates
    8. Gary Hockin
    9. Jason Coward
    10. Korvin Szanto
    11. David Négrier
    12. Beau Simensen
    13. Chris Tankersley
    14. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    15. Tobias Nyholm
    16. Marc Alexander
    17. Stefano Torresi
    18. Michael Heap
    19. Steve Winter
    20. Same Minée

    On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Michael Cullum <m...@michaelcullum.com> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >

    > We’ve finally got to the voting stage in the first set of Core Committee
    > Elections where 12 CC members will be elected to staggered terms.
    >

    > Candidates List (Alphabetical)

    > View full list of candidates with twitter handles and links to nomination
    > topics here (bit.ly/cc-election-candidates) or a list of names in
    > copy/pasteable format below.
    >

    > Beau Simensen
    >
    > Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    >
    > Chris Tankersley
    >
    > David Négrier
    >
    > Gary Hockin
    >
    > Graham Daniels
    >
    > Jason Coward
    >
    > Jeremy Coates
    >
    > Korvin Szanto
    >
    > Larry Garfield
    >
    > Lukas Kahwe Smith
    >
    > Marc Alexander
    >
    > Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    >
    > --

    Matthew Weier O'Phinney
    mweiero...@gmail.com
    https://mwop.net/

    Tobias Nyholm

    Dec 21, 2016, 11:42:51 AM12/21/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Tobias Nyholm
    Beau Simensen
    Chris Tankersley
    Graham Daniels
    Larry Garfield
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Marc Alexander
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Samantha Quiñones
    Sara Golemon

    // Tobias

    Larry Garfield

    Dec 21, 2016, 6:10:49 PM12/21/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    My votes, including some very hard decisions:

    Larry Garfield
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Sara Golemon
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Beau Simensen
    Jeremy Coates
    Marc Alexander
    Samantha Quiñones
    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Korvin Szanto
    Michael Heap
    Tobias Nyholm
    Chris Tankersley
    Jason Coward
    David Négrier
    Graham Daniels
    Gary Hockin

    Good luck to all the candidates!

    --Larry Garfield

    On 12/09/2016 10:46 AM, Michael Cullum wrote:

[...]

    Brian Retterer

    Dec 21, 2016, 9:51:09 PM12/21/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    Chris Tankersley

    Gary Hockin

    Korvin Szanto

    Beau Simensen

    Tobias Nyholm

    Larry Garfield

    Michael Heap

    Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    Samantha Quiñones

    Jason Coward

    Niklas Keller

    Dec 22, 2016, 3:27:48 AM12/22/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    1. Cees-Jan Kiewiet

    2. Sara Golemon

    3. David Négrier

    4. Larry Garfield

    5. Michael Heap

    Adam Culp

    Dec 22, 2016, 9:56:04 AM12/22/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Beau Simensen
    Chris Tankersley
    Gary Hockin
    Samantha Quiñones
    Sara Golemon
    David Négrier
    Korvin Szanto
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Michael Heap
    Jason Coward

    Regards,
    Adam Culp
    IBMiToolkit

    Magnus Nordlander

    Dec 22, 2016, 3:55:03 PM12/22/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    These are my votes:

    Larry Garfield
    Samantha Quiñones
    Tobias Nyholm
    Sara Golemon
    Beau Simensen
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Graham Daniels
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Marc Alexander
    Gary Hockin
    Jeremy Coates
    Chris Tankersley
    Sam Minnée
    David Négrier
    Michael Heap
    Korvin Szanto
    Jason Coward

    There were some very difficult decisions to make, but I was very happy to note that with such good candidates, regardless of the outcome, we're bound to have an outstanding first core committee.

    Woody Gilk

    Dec 22, 2016, 4:02:58 PM12/22/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    Gary Hockin

    Samantha Quiñones

    Sara Golemon

    Larry Garfield

    Korvin Szanto

    Graham Daniels

    Tobias Nyholm

    Beau Simensen

    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    David Négrier

    Same Minée

    Beau Simensen

    Dec 22, 2016, 11:04:39 PM12/22/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Beau Simensen
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Larry Garfield
    Samantha Quiñones
    Jason Coward
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Korvin Szanto
    Chris Tankersley
    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Graham Daniels
    Tobias Nyholm
    Jeremy Coates
    Michael Heap
    David Négrier
    Sara Golemon
    Steve Winter
    Marc Alexander
    Same Minée
    Gary Hockin
    Stefano Torresi

    Andreas Heigl

    Dec 23, 2016, 2:08:00 AM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Looks like I also have a vote on this election:

    Sara Golemon
    Chris Tankersley
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Stefano Torresi
    Gary Hokin
    Graham Daniels
    Jeremy Coates
    Tobias Nyholm
    Steve Winter

    I'm sure everyone will do a good job and selecting some for that first election is a hard job.

    Cheers

    Andreas

    Michael Heap

    Dec 23, 2016, 5:47:13 AM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    It was a tough call to put this list together. The following is based on community contributions, the about candidate threads and personal relationships with other candidates.

    No matter what the outcome, I'm certain that all potential members will do an excellent job.

    1. Sara Golemon
    2. Beau Simensen
    3. Michael Heap
    4. Gary Hockin
    5. Jeremy Coates
    6. Korvin Szanto
    7. Steve Winter
    8. Marc Alexander
    9. Chris Tankersley
    10. Lukas Kahwe Smith

    Michael Hess

    Dec 23, 2016, 8:51:18 AM12/23/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    My votes as follows.

    Larry Garfield
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Sara Golemon
    Samantha Quiñones
    Korvin Szanto
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    Beau Simensen

    Michael

    Jordi Boggiano

    Dec 23, 2016, 9:14:27 AM12/23/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    For Composer:

    1. Stefano Torresi
    2. Steve Winter
    3. Tobias Nyholm
    4. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    5. Sara Golemon
    6. Marc Alexander
    7. Jason Coward
    8. Beau Simensen
    9. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    10. Chris Tankersley

    On 09/12/2016 17:46, Michael Cullum wrote:
> [...]
    >

    > Essentially they are a technical steering committee for the PHP FIG and
    > it is designed to represent (and be representative of) the entire PHP
    > ecosystem from different types of PHP project (Framework, Library,
    > Consumer Package) to non-PHP things that relate to the ecosystem like
    > PHP Runtimes, IDEs, PHP in business to different generalised areas of
    > specialty such as security or async.
    >

    > Who can vote?
    >
    > --------------------
    >
    > You can vote if you are
    >
    > *
    >
    > A project member
    >
    > *
    >
    > Have been active in the FIG group’s discussions or activities within
    > the past 12 months and are listed here
    > <http://bit.ly/cc-voters>(http://bit.ly/cc-voters).
    >

    > If you wish to be on the list of community members please see here

    Jordi Boggiano
    @seldaek - http://seld.be

    Chuck Reeves

    Larry E. Masters

    Dec 23, 2016, 10:41:50 AM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Beau Simensen
    Sara Golemon
    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Larry Garfield
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Jason Coward
    Graham Daniels
    Tobias Nyholm
    Same Minée
    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    --
    Larry E. Masters
    Co-Founder CakePHP - cakephp.org

    Anthony Ferrara

    Dec 23, 2016, 1:17:03 PM12/23/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    1. Larry Garfield
    2. Gary Hockin
    3. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    4. Samantha Quiñones
    5. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    6. Sara Golemon
    7. Graham Daniels
    8. Beau Simensen
    9. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    10. Korvin Szanto
    11. Stefano Torresi
    12. Chris Tankersley

    Anthony

    André R.

    Dec 23, 2016, 1:39:35 PM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    Sara Golemon

    Beau Simensen

    Lukas Kahwe Smith

    Samantha Quiñones

    Tobias Nyholm

    Larry Garfield

    Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    --

    André
    eZ

    Cees-Jan Kiewiet

    Dec 23, 2016, 2:41:44 PM12/23/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    Sara Golemon
    Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    Samantha Quiñones
    Gary Hockin
    Graham Daniels
    Beau Simensen
    Larry Garfield
    Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    Chris Tankersley
    Jeremy Coates
    Michael Heap
    Marc Alexander

    Steve Winter

    Dec 23, 2016, 3:05:22 PM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    Since I"m encouraged to vote for myself

    1. Steve Winter
    2. Graham Daniels
    3. Michael Heap
    4. Samantha Quiñones
    5. Beau Simensen
    6. Gary Hockin
    7. David Négrier
    8. Korvin Szanto
    9. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    10. Marc Alexander
    11. Stefano Torresi
    12. Sarah Goleman

    Marc Alexander

    Dec 23, 2016, 4:50:04 PM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    For phpBB:

    1. Marc Alexander
    2. Tobias Nyholm
    3. Larry Garfield
    4. Matthew Weier O’Phinney
    5. Samantha Quiñones
    6. Beau Simensen
    7. Michael Heap
    8. Lukas Kahwe Smith
    9. Sara Golemon
    10. Cees-Jan Kiewiet
    11. Same Minée
    12. Gary Hockin
    13. Jeremy Coates
    14. Korvin Szanto
    15. Steve Winter
    16. Chris Tankersley
    17. Graham Daniels
    18. David Négrier
    19. Jason Coward

    20. Stefano Torresi

    Some very hard decisions and I wish all the best of luck.

    Karsten Dambekalns

    Dec 23, 2016, 5:47:53 PM12/23/16
    to php...@googlegroups.com
    Hi.

    For Neos and Flow:

    Am 09.12.2016 um 18:46 schrieb Michael Cullum <m...@michaelcullum.com>:

    We’ve finally got to the voting stage in the first set of Core Committee Elections where 12 CC members will be elected to staggered terms.

    1 Sara Golemon

    2 Lukas Kahwe Smith

    3 Gary Hockin

    4 Graham Daniels

    5 Larry Garfield

    Merry Christmas!

    Regards,

    Karsten

    Ben Marks

    Dec 23, 2016, 6:07:51 PM12/23/16
    to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

    Magento votes:

    1. Larry Garfield

    2. Samantha Quiñones

    3. Chris Tankersley

    4. Graham Daniels

    5. Gary Hockin

    6. Matthew Weier O’Phinney

    7. Lukas Kahwe Smith

    8. Korvin Szanto

    9. Beau Simensen
    10.
    Sara Golemon

    11. Jeremy Coates

    12. David Négrier

    13. Tobias Nyholm

    14. Michael Heap

    15. Cees-Jan Kiewiet

    16. Marc Alexander

    17. Stefano Torresi

    18. Jason Coward

    19. Steve Winter

    20. Same Minée

    On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 11:47:36 AM UTC-5, Michael Cullum wrote:

    Hi all,

    We’ve finally got to the voting stage in the first set of Core Committee Elections where 12 CC members will be elected to staggered terms.

    Michael Cullum

    Dec 23, 2016, 7:57:56 PM12/23/16
    to FIG, PHP
    Voting has now closed. I'll hopefully have the results to announce at some point later today.

    --
    Michael

    Michael Cullum

    Dec 24, 2016, 3:36:42 PM12/24/16
    to FIG, PHP
    Hi all,

    I've just posted the results in a new thread. I said we'd try to get the results out today so I'm posting the results, however the full round-by-round report (including details on eliminations, vote transfers etc.) will be available at some point over the next couple of days as it takes quite a bit of time to prepare from the raw data (currently a huge JSON file) and time is in short supply at this time of year. Thanks to all of you who numbered your ballots by the way, this made transcribing them so much easier.

    Thank you to all of you who have stood, I hope to continue to see you all working in and around the FIG in the coming years and potentially standing again in future elections.

    Congratulations to those of you elected, I look forward to working closely with all of you over the next months (and years?). We (secretaries) will get in touch with you all shortly into the new year.

    --
    Michael C

    Michael Cullum

    Dec 25, 2016, 12:40:02 PM12/25/16
    to FIG, PHP
    Full results
    ---------------

    Voting table showing transfers of votes (surplus votes are transferred to other candidates and each ballot has a running value which is used in calculations but I've not got in this table; if there are no surplus votes to transfer then the candidate with the lowest number is eliminated and votes transferred).

    Summary (helps as the table can be hard to interpret)
    Round 1: Matthew, Sara, Larry, Beau are elected as they meet the threshold of 5.
    Round 2: Transfer surplus from Matthew
    Round 3: Transfer surplus from Sara. Lukas is elected.
    Round 4: Transfer surplus from Larry. Samantha is elected.
    Round 5: Transfer surplus from Samantha.
    Round 6: Transfer surplus from Lukas.
    Round 7: Eliminate Jason and transfer votes.
    Round 8: Eliminate Marc and transfer votes.
    Round 9: Eliminate Steve and transfer votes.
    Round 10: Eliminate Michael and transfer votes.
    Round 11: Eliminate David and transfer votes.
    Round 12: Eliminate Jeremy and transfer votes. Cees-Jan is elected.
    Round 13: Eliminate Sam and transfer votes.
    Round 14: Eliminate Tobias and transfer votes. Gary is elected.
    There are 4 posts left to fill and only 4 un-elected un-eliminated candidates remaining. Korvin, Chris, Graham and Stefano are therefore elected.

    --
    Michael C