PSR-7 Coordinator swap-off

Philip Sturgeon

Dec 26, 2014, 11:22:51 AM12/26/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
I said a few months ago that I would either help PSR-7 pass before I gave my PyroCMS vote to Ryan Thompson, or I'd jump out before 2015 if that had not happened.

As I always stick to my word, I'm handing over PSR-7 coordination to Beau Simmens who has kindly offered to take over. I remember him saying on his podcast a while back he wasn't sure what the point of having a second sponsor was. Well it's this. He's been paying attention, knows a lot about it, and now he's able to just swap out with me with no weird catchup period.

That workflow bylaw right? :)

Cya folks. Best of luck with PSR-7. I truly believe in it, and it's looking great. Pass that thing.

Beau Simensen

Dec 26, 2014, 4:49:58 PM12/26/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Phil. Unless there are no objections, let's get the meta document updated. Is that my job or would that be the job of the editor?

Paul M. Jones

Dec 29, 2014, 10:40:27 AM12/29/14
to php...@googlegroups.com

> I'm handing over PSR-7 coordination to Beau Simmens who has kindly offered to take over.

Beau is a fantastic choice. If there's no objection, I'm happy to fill in the newly-opened second sponsor slot.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
http://mlaphp.com

Paul Dragoonis

Dec 29, 2014, 1:18:48 PM12/29/14
to php...@googlegroups.com

On 29 Dec 2014 15:40, "Paul M. Jones" <pmjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm handing over PSR-7 coordination to Beau Simmens who has kindly offered to take over.
>
> Beau is a fantastic choice. If there's no objection, I'm happy to fill in the newly-opened second sponsor slot.

This is cool with me too.

> --
> Paul M. Jones
> pmjo...@gmail.com
> http://paul-m-jones.com
>
> Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
> http://mlaphp.com

Dracony

Dec 30, 2014, 8:32:19 AM12/30/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
Ehh. FIG ain't gonna be the same without you, Phil =\
I hope you're still going to remain active here despite passing on your vote

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Jan 3, 2015, 2:23:03 PM1/3/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
I've been taking an email and general internet hiatus the last couple
weeks (with the exception of the occasional twitter perusing), so a
bit late to this thread.

That said, I had an exchange over twitter in which I suggested asking
Beau to be coordinator, and PMJ to be an official sponsor, so consider
me pleased. :)

I'll get a PR in with the changes to the metadocument shortly.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/312175ee-79cc-49f1-ab6b-60c07bb5147e%40googlegroups.com.

Matthew Weier O'Phinney
mweiero...@gmail.com