[Internals] Elections results

Alessandro Lai

Jan 27, 2018, 6:47:50 PM1/27/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello everyone,
this week the elections closed for this month. As stated in the previous thread (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/php-fig/mwjxOFMrMRQ) today, the 28th, it's the day that the newly elected take posts.

To recap, those are the results:

4 unopposed nominations, elected as Core Committee members, with terms ending in two years from now (2020-01-31):
 - Michael Cullum (newly elected)
 - Chris Tankersley (term renewed)
 - Stefano Torresi (term renewed)
 - Korvin Szanto (term renewed)

As for the secretary election, I've counted the votes, and you can find the tally here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wUDQWW06d03EXHiAb67VNhHHePpYMYpXhfjZgNUWqLc/edit?usp=sharing

With 14 votes, the secretary role goes to Mark Railton, congratulations!
I will be in touch with you shortly to welcome you in the new role.

I've also updated the personell.md file in the PHP-FIG repository to address these role changes: https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/commit/eff701756667a0ac74206d41ad44fafeaee5c99c
Once we will complete the refactoring of the official site (I hope it's a matter of days), that will be reflected by a dedicated page there too.

Thanks to you all!!