First Core Committee Members!

Michael Cullum

Dec 24, 2016, 3:36:42 PM12/24/16
to FIG, PHP
Hi all,

I'm happy to be able to announce the make-up of the new, and first, PHP FIG Core Committee.

Top Four Candidates (Until April 2019):
  • Matthew Weier O'Phinney
  • Sara Golemon
  • Larry Garfield
  • Beau Simensen
Second Four Candidates (Until August 2018):
  • Lukas Kahwe Smith
  • Samantha Quiñones
  • Cees-Jan Kiewiet
  • Gary Hockin
Third Four Candidates (Until January 2018):
  • Chris Tankersley
  • Graham Daniels
  • Korvin Szanto
  • Stefano Torresi
--
Michael Cullum
FIG Secretary

Stefano Torresi

Dec 24, 2016, 5:07:09 PM12/24/16
to FIG, PHP
Hey list,

I'd like to say I'm very honoured to see my name among a whole lot of people I've always held in the highest regard since I got involved with the PHP community.
I honestly didn't expect to gather enough votes, not even close to that, so I'm quite surprised, but at the same time very excited! I look forward to work with you folks and I promise I'll give you the very best I can!
I've always strongly believed in this group, even more so now that the FIG mission has a greater scope than ever. Awesome things have been done so far, are being done in this very moment, and many more will be done in the future, I'm sure.

I'd also like to thank everyone who named me in their votes, for giving me the opportunity, the motivation and the responsibility to be part of this all. Thank you so much!

I shall now leave you with my best regards, and I wish you all the best festivities you could possibly want.

Big hug!

Stefano

Jeremy Coates

Dec 24, 2016, 5:18:42 PM12/24/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations to everyone who got voted in, I look forward to seeing the CC get into gear over the coming months.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Michael Heap

Dec 25, 2016, 11:59:58 AM12/25/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Congratulations to all those elected! I'm looking forward to watching the good work that everyone will contribute towards making the PHP ecosystem a better place to be

Chris Tankersley

Dec 25, 2016, 12:28:23 PM12/25/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to all that were voted into this inaugural Core Committee. We've got some great people on this list, and I'm sure that great things will come as FIG changes it's focus over to FIG 3.0.

To all that voted for me, thank you for your confidence. While I may not be the most vocal member, making sure FIG comes up with well defined standards for the community is my top priority.

Happy holiday everyone!

-Chris

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Alessandro Lai

Dec 27, 2016, 3:45:15 AM12/27/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Congratulations to everyone that got elected, PSR-8 all around!!