Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Georges L.

não lida,
14 de jun. de 2016, 14:02:4714/06/2016
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello PSR folks,
I just saw this tread:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/php-fig/vyQTKHS6pJ8

I have a question: What about the psr6 ?
Is this one a kind of "light psr6" ?
I just  spend a lot of time to implement the psr6 in the v5 of phpFastCache, and i am a bit worry about this PSR.

Regards,
Georges.

Robert Hafner

não lida,
14 de jun. de 2016, 15:33:3914/06/2016
para php...@googlegroups.com

It should be trivial to make a PSR-6 to PSR-Simple-Cache adaptor- like 20 minutes of work trivial. I personally think supporting PSR-6 (especially if we write out the extensions for Namespacing, Stacks, and Tags like we had originally planned) is the best bet for caching libraries to start, since from there it should be easy to branch out to anything else but some of these “simple” implementations have aspects to them that don’t make them easy to translate into other systems.

Rob

Larry Garfield

não lida,
14 de jun. de 2016, 17:17:3614/06/2016
para php...@googlegroups.com
When last I looked at it, the simple-cache proposal included a PSR-6 adapter.  That should make it even less than 20 minutes. :-)  (Although I'd favor moving that out to the cache-utils library rather than the spec proper.)

For my part, I see simple-cache as a PSR-6 adapter to simplify the common cases in ways that are less extensible (a key goal for PSR-6) but more fire-and-forget for users (which was secondary for PSR-6).  So no, I wouldn't worry about any lost time investment.

--Larry Garfield

On 06/14/2016 02:33 PM, Robert Hafner wrote:

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

não lida,
18 de jun. de 2016, 08:21:5918/06/2016
para php...@googlegroups.com