Google groups spam detection

Michael Cullum

Sep 12, 2016, 10:33:36 AM9/12/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi all,

Just a quick FYI, google groups sometimes holds back messages and requires a group moderator (Secretaries) to approve your message, even for long-time members. I note it seems to have got more aggressive as of late (I know at least myself, Adam and Jordi have had messages held in the past 3 days alone). We do approve messages within a few hours, but I thought I'd just notify you all as I notice some people see their email hasn't gone through and then send a test email or are confused if they've been banned from posting or the like..

Many thanks,
Michael C
Message has been deleted