[PSR-13] Ready for Review

Larry Garfield

Aug 14, 2016, 2:48:13 PM8/14/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
As Editor of PSR-13, I hereby turn PSR-13 over to our Coordinator,
Matthew, and declare it ready for Review.

The spec itself is here:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/links.md

The meta doc is here:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/links-meta.md

I have also cloned the interfaces to a stand-alone repo, which is now
registered with GitHub. It won't actually be tagged 1.0.0 until the
spec passes, but you can play with it now:

https://github.com/php-fig/link

We also have a -util repo that contains degenerate-case implementation
tools and traits. This serves as a trial implementation, and already
influenced some small changes to the spec as a result. It also includes
a complete (more or less) test suite:

https://github.com/php-fig/link-util

Let the Reviewing (and hopefully quick passage) commence!

--Larry Garfield

Michael Cullum

Aug 14, 2016, 4:10:09 PM8/14/16
to FIG, PHP
As an administrative note, this awaits Matthew's confirmation before officially moving into Review.

When the Editor and Sponsors agree that the proposal is ready and that the meta document is objective and complete, the Coordinator may promote the proposal to Review stage. The promotion must be announced in a thread on the Mailing List with the subject "[REVIEW] PSR-N: Title of the proposal". At this point, the proposal must be merged into the "master" branch of the official PHP-FIG "fig-standards" repository.

At which point, we can start the minimum two week review period.

--
Many thanks,
Michael Cullum

--Larry Garfield

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Aug 15, 2016, 12:16:41 PM8/15/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Michael Cullum <m...@michaelcullum.com> wrote:
> As an administrative note, this awaits Matthew's confirmation before
> officially moving into Review.

I confirm that it's now ready! Let's start the 2 week review now; it
will end on 29 August 2016 at 16:15 UTC, unless we cast the PSR back
into draft status.
>> email to php-fig+u...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/4d722949-65af-a855-0954-3c06be78905c%40garfieldtech.com.
>

> --