[VOTE][WG] PSR-12 Readiness Vote

Korvin Szanto

Nov 7, 2017, 3:06:09 PM11/7/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
We in the PSR-12 working group believe we are ready to move forward with our draft. To that end, we are holding a public vote amongst ourselves on the mailing list in order to ensure the process is properly followed.

Please do not vote in this thread unless you are listed as a member of the working group. A +1 vote means that you support moving forward into review, and a -1 means that you think the working group should discuss this more.

As this is a readiness vote, quorum will be 50% and a majority of at least 2/3 is required for passage. Though I hope to see a unanimous decision before we continue.

------
The current working group for PSR-12 is as follows:

Editor:
Korvin Szanto

Sponsor:
Chris Tankersley

Members:
Alexander Makarov
Michael Cullum
Robert Deutz

Please do not reply to this thread unless your name is listed above.

Thanks,
Korvin

Korvin Szanto

Nov 7, 2017, 3:07:01 PM11/7/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Alexander Makarov

Nov 7, 2017, 3:08:19 PM11/7/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Robert Deutz

Nov 7, 2017, 4:37:10 PM11/7/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Robert

Chris

Nov 7, 2017, 10:31:54 PM11/7/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Chris Tankersley
> --
> msgid/php-fig/CANeXGWVDdjJhG93x-
> YwgUh2SU93wKXzNfSQ4NcGEQCV12D5o%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.
signature.asc

Shefik

Nov 7, 2017, 11:13:28 PM11/7/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 Zikula

Shefik
+1 914-548-5033 mobile
she...@shefik.info

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof.

Michael Cullum

Nov 8, 2017, 4:23:39 AM11/8/17
to FIG, PHP
+1

Michael

(This email is posted not as a FIG secretary but as a WG member)

+1 Zikula

msgid/php-fig/CANeXGWVDdjJhG93x-
YwgUh2SU93wKXzNfSQ4NcGEQCV12D5o%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Korvin Szanto

Nov 8, 2017, 11:54:25 AM11/8/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi Everyone,
With a unanimous vote, we have decided to move into review!
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/955

Thanks,
Korvin
+1 Zikula