Sculpin: change of representative

Beau Simensen

Sep 6, 2015, 11:23:40 PM9/6/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Effective immediately, the representative for Sculpin will be Chris Tankersley. His first duty will be sending a pull request making this change on the FIG website repository.

Chris Tankersley

Sep 6, 2015, 11:30:22 PM9/6/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
And being the diligent person that I am, a PR has been sent.

Hello everyone!

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Beau Simensen <sime...@gmail.com> wrote:
Effective immediately, the representative for Sculpin will be Chris Tankersley. His first duty will be sending a pull request making this change on the FIG website repository.

Beau Simensen

Sep 7, 2015, 10:45:03 AM9/7/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I've become steadily more busy over the last few months and it doesn't look to be calming down in the near future (new startup, potentially moving with my family to another country, tons of side projects). Working with FIG has been incredibly rewarding but it can also be incredibly draining and frustrating. I have enough things on my plate right now that I thought it would be best for both myself and FIG to take a step back. I asked each member Sculpin team personally if they were interested in taking over the role of representative and a few people were. At the end of the day, it was decided that Chris would have both the time and interest level to take over the role of representing Sculpin for PHP-FIG. I trust he'll do a great job. Thanks for stepping up, Chris!

Cal Evans

Sep 7, 2015, 11:07:19 AM9/7/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Beau for your service to FIG. While Chris is a welcomed addition to FIG, your presence will be missed. :)

Welcome Chris! It is good to have you as a voting member in FIG. I look forward to your contributions.

Cheers!
=C=

How to find, hire, and retain developers

Larry Garfield

Sep 8, 2015, 4:21:21 PM9/8/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Beau for all your work, and welcome aboard Chris!  Now someone go push the merge button. :-)

--Larry Garfield