Membership Request: Josh Lockhart (Slim Framework)

Josh Lockhart

Feb 9, 2015, 4:43:40 PM2/9/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
My name is Josh Lockhart. I created and maintain the Slim Framework at http://www.slimframework.com/, and I started and help curate PHP The Right Way at http://www.phptherightway.com/. This is my official request to become a voting member of the PHP-FIG. Paul Jones has agreed to sponsor me. Let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

Thank you!
Josh

Alexander Makarov

Feb 11, 2015, 2:37:02 PM2/11/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to welcome Josh and add that he is an author of "Modern PHP" book which is quite an interesting read and will be published by O'Reilly. At least 12 pages of it are about FIG and PSR 1—4.

Ryan Thompson

Feb 13, 2015, 2:48:49 PM2/13/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Josh! I love PHP The Right Way - glad to see your interest here as well!

Paul M. Jones

Feb 16, 2015, 3:58:41 PM2/16/15
to php...@googlegroups.com

> On Feb 9, 2015, at 15:43, Josh Lockhart <joshlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My name is Josh Lockhart. I created and maintain the Slim Framework at http://www.slimframework.com/, and I started and help curate PHP The Right Way at http://www.phptherightway.com/. This is my official request to become a voting member of the PHP-FIG. Paul Jones has agreed to sponsor me. Let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

Josh's message begins the 2-week discussion period; I'll call for votes thereafter.

Glad to see you here Josh!

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com