I want to translate psr coding standards in Bengali language.

Aniruddha Chakraborty

Nov 22, 2015, 10:44:06 AM11/22/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello,

I Tried to contact with you guys in IRC . But Nobody replied on IRC chat . I'm Aniruddha from Bangladesh . I'm a PHP developer . I want to translate psr standards in bengali . Almost 260 million people speaks bengali . So will there be any problem if i translate all psr standards on bengali ?

Regards Aniruddha Chakraborty

Christopher Pitt

Nov 22, 2015, 11:51:47 AM11/22/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi Aniruddha,

The standards are licensed under Creative Commons, so there's nothing stopping you from translating them. Seems like you just need to fork the repository and create a folder here: https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/tree/master/accepted. Submit a pull request when you're done...

Also, thank you for wanting to take this task on.

Kind regards
Chris

Alexander Makarov

Nov 22, 2015, 3:31:21 PM11/22/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
You're very welcome to do so. When you're finished please get at least two people to review pull request. Then if there are no issues leave a comment that it's ready to merge and I'll merged it.

Thanks!

Aniruddha Chakraborty

Nov 23, 2015, 1:08:51 AM11/23/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Thank you! for your information . Now i can start translating PSR standards in Bengali

Regards
Aniruddha Chakraborty

Brian Retterer

Nov 23, 2015, 12:21:08 PM11/23/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Happy to see someone wanting to translate into another language.  I do not speak Bengali, but fully support someone taking this on.  Please, when you are done having someone proof and edit the changes, just make a pull request.