[CC Nomination Request] Marc Alexander

Marc Alexander

Dec 6, 2016, 8:50:33 AM12/6/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
To all FIG representatives:

I hereby kindly request a nomination for the election to the FIG 3.0 Core Committee.

Let me tell you a few things about me:
I'm currently the project representative for phpBB and the phpBB lead developer. During my time at phpBB I've worked on various features from back-end features like password hashing to front-end features employing JS, jQuery, as well as employing commonly used libraries such as Symfony. I do also have a few smaller side projects that are for example used in phpBB like my fast-image-size library [1].
As day job I'm a software engineer at a small startup. During this time a mostly work on C++, Qt, and similar in order to write a robot simulation software which involves working on fast algorithmic solvers and visualization toolkits.

I did previously sponsor the now accepted PSR 13 and would like to contribute more to the FIG through the core committee.

Thank you

[1] - https://github.com/marc1706/fast-image-size