Membership Request: Denis Dulici (Arastta)

Denis Dulici

Nov 20, 2015, 9:13:09 AM11/20/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi,

This is Denis, the co-founder of Arastta eCommerce FOSS. This is my request to join PHP-FIG representing Arastta as we've started implementing PSRs to the platform.

I joined the www in 2006 with SMF forum mods and continued with Joomla and WordPress plugins and now Arastta.

Thanks for your consideration.

Denis Dulici
@DenisDulici

Dracony

Nov 20, 2015, 12:04:55 PM11/20/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
It seems it does not even have a stable version yet, is not even available through Packagist and is about half a year old (judging from commit history on github).

Denis Dulici

Nov 20, 2015, 12:31:33 PM11/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Yes Roman, Arastta is:

- Not in Packagist yet. The first item will be available within a couple of days.
- 6 months old for public, 4 months private.

Regards,
Denis Dulici
Message has been deleted

Korvin Szanto

Nov 20, 2015, 3:53:36 PM11/20/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Denis,
You'll need to find someone to sponsor you to actually begin the membership request process. That said, I have a few questions for you:
1. Do you have any examples of production sites using Arastta?
2. Do you have any metrics on usage (maybe also provide info about your plugin usage)?
3. What do you hope to bring to the FIG?

Thanks,
Korvin

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM Denis Dulici <denis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes Roman, Arastta is:

- Not in Packagist yet. The first item will be available within a couple of days.
- 6 months old for public, 4 months private.

Denis Dulici

Nov 29, 2015, 6:48:29 AM11/29/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Korvin,

I can share usage data and examples of production sites using Arastta (i.e. hempzcz.cz) but it seems I'm going to withdraw my request for now.

Thanks for your time.
Denis Dulici

Regards,
Denis Dulici