[Cache] Definitions

Philip Graham

Mar 28, 2014, 9:49:53 AM3/28/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hello group,

I've been reviewing the proposed Cache PSR and would like to make a suggestion for the Definitions section. I think it would make the definitions easier to read/understand if the 'Calling Library' and 'Implementing Library' definitions were listed first since many of the other definitions refer to these terms. If you guys agree to this change I've got a PR ready to go.

Regards,
Philip

Robert Hafner

Mar 28, 2014, 1:37:29 PM3/28/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
Makes sense to me!

Phil Sturgeon

Mar 28, 2014, 3:35:09 PM3/28/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
Go for it.

Paul Dragoonis

Mar 30, 2014, 4:44:27 PM3/30/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Philip!

Larry Garfield

Apr 6, 2014, 7:18:53 PM4/6/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen a PR yet, but it makes sense to me.

Robert Hafner

Apr 6, 2014, 10:48:07 PM4/6/14
to php...@googlegroups.com
The PR came through already and I merged it.

Robert