Re: [PSR-7] Quiz #3 - Identity

Paul M. Jones

Mar 25, 2015, 8:44:19 AM3/25/15
to php...@googlegroups.com

> On Mar 24, 2015, at 16:57, Crypto Compress <cryptoc...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello List,

Hello, CryptoCompress --

I understand that you feel you need to do everything you can to make your position heard. Please consider your mission accomplished. You need do no more; your dissatisfaction with PSR-7 is duly and fully noted.

It is also, at this point, completely disregarded by anyone in a position actually do anything about PSR-7.

You would show wisdom by ceasing to tilt at this particular windmill on the list. Your complaints here have ceased to be constructive. (Obviously, feel free to tweet and reddit and blog about it all you like -- you are sure to find many who agree with you.)

That is all.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
https://leanpub.com/mlaphp

Solving the N+1 Problem in PHP
https://leanpub.com/sn1php

Crypto Compress

Mar 25, 2015, 11:26:11 AM3/25/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Am 25.03.2015 um 13:44 schrieb Paul M. Jones:
>> On Mar 24, 2015, at 16:57, Crypto Compress <cryptoc...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello List,
> Hello, CryptoCompress --
>
> I understand that you feel you need to do everything you can to make your position heard. Please consider your mission accomplished. You need do no more; your dissatisfaction with PSR-7 is duly and fully noted.
>
> It is also, at this point, completely disregarded by anyone in a position actually do anything about PSR-7.
>
> You would show wisdom by ceasing to tilt at this particular windmill on the list. Your complaints here have ceased to be constructive. (Obviously, feel free to tweet and reddit and blog about it all you like -- you are sure to find many who agree with you.)
>
> That is all.

Our understanding of democracy diverge somewhat. Voting is not over.
This threads are not about "changes" but about "thinking".
Derailing will not help as there are too many flows in PSR-7.

Paul M. Jones

Mar 25, 2015, 2:46:03 PM3/25/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Voting is not over, but your constructive participation in the discussion is. I will make no further comment on your poor behavior here, and your further protestations will be unheard by me, as I will be marking your messages to this group as "Spam" on my mail client. I suggest that others here who are weary of CyrptoCompress's argumentation do the same.

Crypto Compress

Mar 25, 2015, 3:11:35 PM3/25/15
to php...@googlegroups.com

> I will be marking your messages to this group as "Spam" on my mail client

You not even tried to discuss or answer questions in this thread.
Derailing this thread and mark my mails as spam seems legit. Bye!
This conversation is locked