Membership Request: Bernhard Rusch (Pimcore)

Bernhard Rusch

Jun 14, 2016, 7:00:44 AM6/14/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group, in...@pimcore.org
Hi,

I would like to submit my application for membership on behalf of Pimcore.
Pimcore is an open source CMF for building highly customized websites and applications.

A little bit about myself: My name is Bernhard Rusch, I'm working with PHP since 14 years and worked with many different products and frameworks during that time, mainly in the area of content management and ecommerce.
We started pimcore 6 years ago with the mission to make enterprise web content management easier for developers and editors.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bernhard Rusch

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Jun 14, 2016, 1:46:46 PM6/14/16
to php...@googlegroups.com, in...@pimcore.org
Welcome!

glad to hear about pimcore’s interest.
certainly a project that would be good to have on board!

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

signature.asc

Bernhard Rusch

Jun 14, 2016, 1:57:41 PM6/14/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group, in...@pimcore.org
Thanks :)
We don't have a sponsor at the moment - would you like to support us?

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Jun 14, 2016, 1:59:36 PM6/14/16
to php...@googlegroups.com, in...@pimcore.org

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 19:57, Bernhard Rusch <bernhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks :)
> We don't have a sponsor at the moment - would you like to support us?

I would prefer if maybe someone sponsors your application that knows you personally (or remind me if we have met before at a conference and I have just forgotten - apologies in that case) or that knows the pimcore community.

But if nobody else steps up, please come back to me, ok?
signature.asc

Bernhard Rusch

Jun 14, 2016, 2:05:25 PM6/14/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group, in...@pimcore.org
Sure, that's perfectly fine :) Thanks!

Bernhard Rusch

Jun 21, 2016, 1:57:35 PM6/21/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Push :-)
Anyone?

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Jul 5, 2016, 3:12:29 PM7/5/16
to php...@googlegroups.com, in...@pimcore.org

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 19:59, Lukas Kahwe Smith <sm...@pooteeweet.org> wrote:
>

>> On 14 Jun 2016, at 19:57, Bernhard Rusch <bernhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks :)
>> We don't have a sponsor at the moment - would you like to support us?
>
> I would prefer if maybe someone sponsors your application that knows you personally (or remind me if we have met before at a conference and I have just forgotten - apologies in that case) or that knows the pimcore community.
>
> But if nobody else steps up, please come back to me, ok?

Alright .. since nobody has stepped up that knows you personally I am willing to step up and sponsor your application.

Mostly because I believe Pimcore deserves to be represented given its long track record and wide adoption [2] and furthermore because you seem to be a more than sufficiently qualified representative [3].

How is the procedure from here on out?
Do we discuss for 2 weeks and then I (or the secretaries?) call for a vote?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

[1] https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore
[2] https://w3techs.com/technologies/details/cm-pimcore/all/all
[3] https://www.pimcore.org/en/about/leadership-team

signature.asc

Michael Cullum

Jul 5, 2016, 5:47:47 PM7/5/16
to PHP FIG

Lukas,

The two week discussion start is slightly information and it could be considered jt essentially started at the beginning of this topic I'd say but it's perhaps better to still give it at least a week, if not a full two weeks now more of discussion now he has a formal proposer. If anyone objects to that feel free to voice it.

Then you are welcome to call for a vote, secretaries just help tally the vote, we don't actually [have to] start it.

Thanks,
Michael

Bernhard Rusch

Jul 6, 2016, 12:37:14 AM7/6/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
@ Lukas: Thanks for getting back and sponsoring my application! Great!
Since we are not in a hurry, it's perfectly fine for me to give it another 2 weeks for discussion.

Thanks again!