Laravel path problem

adam

Sep 28, 2015, 2:09:12 AM9/28/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello Everybody I want to say I am very impressed with laravel blade and eloquent and I come from a codeigniter background.I am taking baby steps with laravel

So I installed  laravel 5.1 and laravel provide login and register out of the box but when I go to auth/login page looks distorted with no css when I look in view source it shows css path /css/app.css I suppose it is not taking base Url I understand there is no concept of base url in laravel and everything is handled through routes.php.

Not only css when I hit login or register in the upper right corner login and register it takes me to 404 page not found. my url is http://localhost/larapack/public/ but when i hit login it takes me to http://localhost/auth/login
page not found if I enter static url like http://localhost/larapack/public/auth/login it works.

In my htaccess I have RewriteBase /larapack/public/ and In my config/app.php I have 'url' => 'http://localhost/larapack/public' but nothing seems to work I have not touched any code so far this is out of box.

regards.

Hari K T

Sep 28, 2015, 2:22:56 AM9/28/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
This is not Laravel or PHP support group.

You can find links to support from some of the means mentioned in http://laravel.com/

Eg : http://laravel.io/forum

Thanks!

Hari K T