Website/PSR Index Change: Reverse order of statuses

Michael Cullum

Aug 21, 2015, 7:13:57 PM8/21/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Just a small change on the psr index.md file to list the PSRs in a more sensical order (moving Accepted to the top primarily and the further the PSR is progressed/more developers it is the higher up the page). It was agreed this should be posted to the list to check for any objections before merging.

Accepted, Voting, Review, Draft, Numerical List
instead of
Draft, Review, Voting, Accepted, Numerical List

For further rationale see the old PR: http://git.io/vYFDk
For the changeset or to just see what I mean, see the new PR: http://git.io/vszpa

Any objections?

Larry Garfield

Aug 21, 2015, 7:25:34 PM8/21/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
I'm Larry Garfield, and I endorse this PR.

--
--Larry Garfield

Paul Dragoonis

Aug 22, 2015, 10:41:24 AM8/22/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
This table is missing the notable contributors to the PSR's, we should add them in too.

Michael Cullum

Aug 22, 2015, 10:54:36 AM8/22/15
to PHP FIG

In a separate PR though? One thing at a time. :)

--
Thanks,
Michael Cullum

Bernhard Schussek

Aug 23, 2015, 4:37:49 AM8/23/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Paul Dragoonis

Aug 23, 2015, 6:12:13 AM8/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I don't have capacity to make it right now, i wish i did!

Although, I am still doing FIG stuff. I'm at North East PHP conf, advocating interoperability through my talk :-)

Cheers!

Alexander Makarov

Aug 23, 2015, 1:26:36 PM8/23/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group