[CC] [Nomination Request] Beau Simensen

Chris Tankersley

Dec 6, 2016, 1:00:30 PM12/6/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
I hereby nominate Beau Simensen for the FIG CC. Beau has worked on many different PSRs and has been an active community member in the past, previously serving as the voting representative for Sculpin. He's been involved in many different projects through the years and I think would be a great addition to the core committee.

--
Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Beau Simensen

Dec 6, 2016, 1:01:42 PM12/6/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:00:30 PM UTC-6, Chris Tankersley wrote:
I hereby nominate Beau Simensen for the FIG CC. Beau has worked on many different PSRs and has been an active community member in the past, previously serving as the voting representative for Sculpin. He's been involved in many different projects through the years and I think would be a great addition to the core committee.

I accept.

Michael Cullum

Dec 6, 2016, 6:31:02 PM12/6/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group