[PSR-11] IRL meeting at the Paris AFUP's PHP Forum

David Négrier

Nov 21, 2015, 6:39:21 AM11/21/15
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hey guys,

For those of you who will be at AFUP's PHPForum in Paris next Monday, Matthieu Napoli and myself (both PSR-11 editors) will be there. There will be a number of people reading this list there too, so here is a formal invite to talk and share around PSR-11: how to get it move forward, how to deal with its shortcomings, etc... I will be at TheCodingMachine's stand most of the time, and I propose we meet there on Monday at 12.30.

See you there!
David.

Beau Simensen

Nov 22, 2015, 9:09:34 AM11/22/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 12:39:21 PM UTC+1, David Négrier wrote:
Hey guys,

For those of you who will be at AFUP's PHPForum in Paris next Monday, Matthieu Napoli and myself (both PSR-11 editors) will be there. There will be a number of people reading this list there too, so here is a formal invite to talk and share around PSR-11: how to get it move forward, how to deal with its shortcomings, etc... I will be at TheCodingMachine's stand most of the time, and I propose we meet there on Monday at 12.30.

I'll do my best to be there around 12:30 tomorrow. :)

Paul Dragoonis

Nov 22, 2015, 4:26:20 PM11/22/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Remember to make notes and post them to the group, please :)