PhotosynQ google groups moving to photosynq.org forums

Greg Austic

Jun 8, 2015, 9:15:13 PM6/8/15
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, we're moving any discussion from here to the PhotosynQ.org forums (http://photosynq.org/forums).  They are broken up into sections, including tech support to interest-based groups (plant breeding, ag extension, plant science, etc).

Just sign up with a username and password at PhotosynQ.org to post.  When you create your account, you can also join the forums to get email updates.

We'll be continuing to improve the forums and adding daily digest emails and other features, so expect the quality to improve over time.

Thanks and see you all there!

Greg