Greetings

Bruno Hay Mele

Dec 23, 2013, 6:57:59 PM12/23/13
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

my name is Bruno Hay Mele and I write on behalf of the abs-cf lab (abiotic stress/chlorophyll fluorescence laboratory) of the Federico II university of Naples, Italy. Our research group mainly investigates carbon assimilation mechanisms in higher plants, by combining measurements of CO2 fixation with analyses of photosystems functionality. We are very interested and enthusiastic about photosynQ and we hope to contribute to the project as much as possible while using it in our field and lab experiments, in particular with protocol definition;we also hope to use it as a training device during our ecophysiology course as well as take it on remote sites in developing countries we are working with.

we wish you happy holidays,

--
Bruno Hay Mele
asf-cf lab