progress slow but sure, see at Mach 30 Hangout

Greg Austic

Mar 10, 2014, 9:49:18 AM3/10/14
to phot...@googlegroups.com
We're making good progress, though we're a bit behind schedule, and we're ready to show off some of what we've been working on.  If you're interested in seeing where we are so far, we'll be doing a public hangout with Mach 30, an awesome non-profit promoting open space flight (what does that have to do with us... you'll have to watch to find out :).  It's 8:30 EST this Thursday - here's the link.

Here's some more updates on the most recent blog post also: http://photosynq.org/photosynq-demo-mach-30-hangout-thursday-830/ .

Greg

Bruno Hay Mele

Mar 10, 2014, 4:25:53 PM3/10/14
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great. Good luck with the event, I am looking forward to watching the stream!

--
Bruno Hay Mele
asf-cf lab