Steve Herbert signing up

Steve Herbert

Jan 6, 2014, 10:53:24 AM1/6/14
to phot...@googlegroups.com
I am signing up for the beta test. I am a plant biologist at the University of Wyoming and hope to use the MultispeQ for testing stability of Photosystem I in mutants of the green algal Chlamydomonas.

Greg Austic

Jan 6, 2014, 2:54:53 PM1/6/14
to Steve Herbert, phot...@googlegroups.com
Great!  We have a simple PSI measurement using absorbance at 850nm and it worked well.  Not sure if you saw that post, but you may want to check it out - http://photosynq.org/countdown-beta-test/ (towards the bottom).  I think that's a PSI activity (I could be mistaken :! ), anyway.

If when we get started you have some additional protocols specific to PSI that your interested in developing let me know, I'd be happy to help get them integrated if we can.

Greg

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Steve Herbert <steveher...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am signing up for the beta test. I am a plant biologist at the University of Wyoming and hope to use the MultispeQ for testing stability of Photosystem I in mutants of the green algal Chlamydomonas.

Greg Austic

2198 Seminole Dr.
Okemos, MI 48864