Hello!

harn...@aadl.org

Jan 10, 2014, 2:06:35 PM1/10/14
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Hello, This is Jody Harnish, I'm a Selection Librarian in the IT department at the Ann Arbor District Library.  We're interested in testing out the device and maybe test circulating with some of our patrons/staff.

Bob Haugen

Jan 10, 2014, 2:47:33 PM1/10/14
to phot...@googlegroups.com
What a great idea! I'll share it with our local libraries.

Greg Austic

Jan 10, 2014, 4:00:03 PM1/10/14
to Bob Haugen, phot...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jody - I'm really excited to see what the library folks do with PhotosynQ, not just as users but as creators of interesting experiments especially with younger folks.  Welcome aboard!

Greg

Greg Austic

2198 Seminole Dr.
Okemos, MI 48864