PhoneGap build: why I am only seeing 3 environments as opposed to all of them

henryn73

Apr 17, 2014, 3:02:36 PM4/17/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I took the hello world app that suppose to have splash screens and icons for several platforms (IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Bada, WebOs, etc) - but for some reason I only see 3 platforms: IOS, Android and one more. What happened to the other platforms, how do I enable them?

Greg Allensworth

Apr 17, 2014, 3:16:28 PM4/17/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
If you're using Cordova 3.x then you need to "cordova platform add XXX"
in order to add that platform to your project. You presumably did this
to get iOS and Android, no?

(assuming this is 3.x)

-g
> --
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
>
> To compile in the cloud, check out build.phonegap.com
> ---
> Groups "phonegap" group.
> an email to phonegap+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:phonegap+u...@googlegroups.com>.

Greg Allensworth, Senior Web GIS Developer
BS A+ Network+ Security+ Linux+ Server+

GreenInfo Network - Information and Mapping in the Public Interest
564 Market Street, Suite 510 San Francisco CA 94104
PH: 541-223-7636 email: gre...@greeninfo.org
Web: www.GreenInfo.org www.MapsPortal.org

Subscribe to MapLines, our e-newsletter, at www.GreenInfo.org

henryn73

Apr 17, 2014, 3:34:28 PM4/17/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
No, I just used Phone Gap Build service - and it only had 3 platforms. Wondering how to configure the Phone Gap Build to have more platforms (https://build.phonegap.com)

Shazron

Apr 17, 2014, 3:40:09 PM4/17/14
to phonegap
Thats strange. Can you take a screenshot?

henryn73

Apr 18, 2014, 11:02:52 AM4/18/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Ye, it is IOS, Android and Blackberry. Does it have to do with paid vs. not paid account?

henryn73

Apr 18, 2014, 3:31:27 PM4/18/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Anyway to make it more than just 3 platforms???? Would really like to try out blackberry, bada, webOs - at least the main page still has all these, as opposed to just 3 environments?

Jesse

Apr 19, 2014, 12:59:20 AM4/19/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a <gap:platform...>
You can list the platforms you want, or none should build them all.

@purplecabbage