Calling functionality in an android/phonegapapk from another javascript/phonegap/android application

Doc Jump

Mar 2, 2017, 6:02:32 PM3/2/17
to phonegap
Hello. I have an existing android/javascript/phonegap application whose functionality that I would like to be able to access from another android/javascript/phonegap application. Something other than a plugin but functioning similarly. The reason is I want to make my existing functionality accessible to others for use in their programs  for a fee, so I can't expose the source code to them. Any help will be appreciated