i download the 2.9.1 phonegap from the archive and bulid the jar file from framework. but i cant fin

jignesh patel

Apr 23, 2014, 7:35:18 AM4/23/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
i donwload the phonegap 2.9.1. from phonegap.com and archives.

i made the jar file directly. and i got the jar file.
i have jar file in short.
but to run i dont have plugin.xml file.
so plugin manger gives error. and gives plugin path. i copied that path but i there is nothing on that path.
so can you tell me where to get the plugin.xml file.and i have config.xml file but still eclipse gives error.

i found the soluation on the net so i copy and paste on existing file.

this error comes.

04-23 07:32:45.515: E/PluginManager(1657): =====================================================================================
04-23 07:32:45.515: E/PluginManager(1657): ERROR: config.xml is missing.  Add res/xml/config.xml to your project.
04-23 07:32:45.515: E/PluginManager(1657): =====================================================================================
04-23 07:32:48.245: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(1657): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/cordova.android.js
04-23 07:32:48.865: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(1657): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/cordova_plugins.json

test.zip

chand becse

Nov 8, 2014, 12:06:51 AM11/8/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Hi I'm chandirasekar, i've a beginner of phonegap developer please send the android phonegap based material. i don't konw, what website is is better to learn  android phonegap.

       chand...@gmail.com please send. any  one know the phonegap.

Steve Husting

Nov 10, 2014, 10:38:07 AM11/10/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Jignesh,

Can you tell us why you are using such an old version of PhoneGap? Download the latest one from phonegap.com.

Steve Husting

Nov 10, 2014, 10:38:49 AM11/10/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Chand,

Did you read the docs on phonegap.com? If so, at what point are you having problems?