Need Cordova / Phonegap iOS developer, problem with iOS app.

ottengroe...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 11:01:28 AM3/15/18
to phonegap

I need someone who can fix my cordova project for ios. I allready have an android version up and running but the developer has problems making de ios version.

The only thing the app needs to do is receive firebase push notifications and load a mobile website.

I already have the code! But my developer can't seem to fix the apple version due to bug in de inapp browser plugin.

Things that we have done is making the code, but due some issues with the inappbrowser plugin it is crashing at this moment.

contact me at fabio.m...@gmail.com