Re: Request for releasing new cordova-serve version

Chris Brody

Jun 6, 2018, 11:11:10 AM6/6/18
to d...@cordova.apache.org, phon...@googlegroups.com, Artem Egorov (Akvelon), Sergey Akhalkov (Akvelon), Dhanvi Kapila
Cross-posting this request to phon...@googlegroups.com, just raised apache/cordova-discuss#95 for tracking. I will hit the PMC next.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Ruslan Bikkinin (Akvelon) <v-ru...@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:
Hello again Cordova team.

Best regards,
Ruslan
From: "Ruslan Bikkinin (Akvelon)" <v-ru...@microsoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 2:22 PM
To: "d...@cordova.apache.org" <d...@cordova.apache.org>
Cc: "Artem Egorov (Akvelon)" <v-ar...@microsoft.com>, "Sergey Akhalkov (Akvelon)" <v-se...@microsoft.com>, Dhanvi Kapila <Dhanvi...@microsoft.com>
Subject: Request for releasing new cordova-serve version

Hello Cordova team,

I am maintainer of cordova-simulate<https://github.com/Microsoft/cordova-simulate> and vscode-cordova<https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-cordova> repos and we have a couple of issues (Microsoft/cordova-simulate#257<https://github.com/Microsoft/cordova-simulate/issues/257>, Microsoft/vscode-cordova#371<https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-cordova/issues/371>) that took place because cordova-serve<https://github.com/apache/cordova-serve> repo didn’t support Cordova 7+ for android. However, this PR<https://github.com/apache/cordova-serve/pull/7> provides a fix that already have been merged into master a week and a half ago but no new version has been released. Could you please release new version of cordova-serve so we could use it to fix issues that affects our repos?

--
Best regards,
Ruslan