Facebook integration in cordova app

Nikola Tesla

Apr 17, 2017, 3:15:04 PM4/17/17
to phonegap
Hi everyone,
I am trying to integrate login using facebook in my app, and i figured out, https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-facebook-plugin is the better way to do it. I actually tried this few times some time back, but there were some other errors due to which i coudnt succeed. I started again, but this time, while adding the plugin only i am getting error
"Cordova Error : invalid variable format APP_ID" and then its displaying all the core js files in which that error was thrown..Can anyone please help me regarding this issue. Please help me out.