View media created by cordova app

svkirans

Nov 30, 2016, 8:10:21 AM11/30/16
to phonegap
I have a cordova app that allows users to record and upload the audio files. On Android 7, due to some other issue in implementation, the file upload is not working. Now i need to pull those files from the device to prevent loss of data.

I tried to connect the device to desktop and look if the files are available on the device. The logs from the app indicate that the files are in the path codingsquare\Temp\Voice, but i don't see anything in that path. But the app is able to play the audio, so it is still able to find the audio files at that location.

Is there any way i can access the files externally ?