dropper map

manish kumar

Mar 3, 2015, 4:41:59 PM3/3/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Dear members,
I need to develop a Dropper Map for my application.......................plz give me the full step or link

Kerri Shotts

Mar 3, 2015, 5:10:42 PM3/3/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
What in the world is a dropper map?

jcesarmobile

Mar 4, 2015, 2:10:56 AM3/4/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
It seems it's something about minecraft

anyway, the group doesn't work like that, you just don't ask for full step or links, you try and ask if you have some problem. If you have no idea, then pay somebody who knows

Kerri Shotts

Mar 4, 2015, 1:36:53 PM3/4/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
That was my first thought, but I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how that had anything to do with PhoneGap. Unless the OP wants the code to make a Minecraft clone or the like? My telepathic brain cells aren't functioning well today, because I can't figure it out. ;-) Need more coffee!

Steve Husting

Mar 6, 2015, 12:11:10 PM3/6/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Kerri, my telepathic brain cells are working just fine, myself. But I charge by the hour. :)

Kerri Shotts

Mar 6, 2015, 3:46:59 PM3/6/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
lol :-) My guess is the hourly rate is also out of this world? ;-)

Steve Husting

Mar 6, 2015, 6:03:22 PM3/6/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I knew you would say that :)