pt-BR number format

Nilson Uehara

Aug 19, 2016, 11:40:08 AM8/19/16
to phonegap
I must present values in pt-BR format (1.234,56).

I try to use the script:

In tests on the browser (Chrome) works correctly, however, when i compiling with Phonegap Build and run on the Android, the format displayed is in en-US format (1,234.56)

Note: I setup my environment to build Android locally and it worked, but I'll need further build for iOS by Phonegap Build.

Kerri Shotts

Aug 19, 2016, 2:54:18 PM8/19/16
to phonegap
I don't know Angular enough to know how it determines the locale. Because browser-sniffing methods for determining locale are questionable at best, you may have to include the globalization plugin, and force Angular's locale to match.

Nilson Uehara

Aug 19, 2016, 3:21:11 PM8/19/16
to phonegap
The globalization plugin (cordova-plugin-globalization) show me the locale of the environment. But, I want fix the pt-BR locale.

I use the file

acording to AngularJS document (https://docs.angularjs.org/guide/i18n). But when i compile with Phonegap Buid, does not works.