It keeps saying that I can't connect and to enter a valid url.

jacket...@hotmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 9:39:56 PM4/4/17
to phonegap
Hello everyone, this is my first time on Google+.
My iPhone 4s and my computer are both connected to the same network, and the IP just isn't working. I've also tried to pair them both with bluetooth, and that didn't work either.

Any suggestions? I'm excited to start creating my app.

Simon MacDonald

Apr 4, 2017, 10:19:47 PM4/4/17
to phonegap
Usually a firewall problem.

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.