phonegap

nayrs betache

Apr 23, 2016, 2:26:50 PM4/23/16
to phonegap
hi..anyone knows how to change or customize the camera UI in a smartphone? i'm creating a camera in phonegap and i just want some changes in my native camera UI or at least it's camera push-button ..

thanks...

Jesse Monroy

Apr 23, 2016, 3:04:44 PM4/23/16
to phonegap
@nayrs,
In the future please use a more descriptive subject line.
Also, read the homepage to this forum. You do not have nearly enough information
in this post.

Jesse

Diego La Monica

Apr 23, 2016, 4:11:16 PM4/23/16
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nayrs,
 there are two ways you can follow, the first simplest way is to get the "Cordova CameraPreview Plugin" from https://github.com/mbppower/CordovaCameraPreview/tree/skanygin and make your changes/integration if required. The second option is to write your own plugin with functionalities you need, however the first step is a good starting point.

Good luck!

hi..anyone knows how to change or customize the camera UI in a smartphone? i'm creating a camera in phonegap and i just want some changes in my native camera UI or at least it's camera push-button ..

thanks...

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Diego La Monica
Web Solution Developer
Software, Web, Standard, Accessibility
IWA Member #0279702
W3C Protocols and Formats Working Group member for IWA/HWG
Web Skill Profiles WG Member (http://skillprofiles.eu )

Email: m...@diegolamonica.info
Skype: diego.la.monica
Twitter: @jast