IOS 10 is not supporting cordova geolocation plugin.

Naresh Warbhe

Mar 8, 2017, 11:25:38 AM3/8/17
to phonegap
Error :

Code : 2
Message : Origin does not have permission to use geolocation & position error.

Do we have any new updated plugin of cordova which will support https.

Kerri Shotts

Mar 8, 2017, 12:11:55 PM3/8/17
to phonegap
Not enough information. Please see the welcome text for this group for the information that we need to be of useful assistance.

jcesarmobile

Mar 12, 2017, 6:07:14 PM3/12/17
to phonegap
Looks like you are testing on some prefiew app instead of running your app, or running your code on a remote http server.