get application log on iOS devices

BeNdErR

Jun 26, 2016, 5:25:27 PM6/26/16
to phonegap
Hi,

I need to get all the log messages from my application, collect them and send them in some way to a database or an email address. I'd like to get as many logs as I can, from crash log to application javascript's console.log messages.

I googled the thing, but I don't really understand if it is possible, and if it is, how much "freedom" do I have.. All the system logs, if I'm not mistaken, have to be collected through iTunes and there's no space for the developer to bypass this limitation. What about the phonegap application log? do I have more freedom?

Can anyone suggest or point out an existing library/plugin from which I can take the cue from?

Let me know if you need further details, thanks in advance

Regards