Phone gap app in cordova built for iphoneX not compatible with actual iphonex

Nethram Llc

Mar 15, 2018, 11:01:28 AM3/15/18
to phonegap
I have built a phone gap application for iphoneX. Which is built using cordova. And i got stuck with some issues when i implement this ios app in actual iphoneX. Issue is that the app not taking whole screen and i can see only some portion of the actual application. I tried a lot of option as said in phonegap docs and other internet resources. But still i can not fit this application in iphoneX. Here i am attaching my codes for index.html and config.xml in www directory.
config.xml
index.html

Pete

Mar 16, 2018, 11:13:51 AM3/16/18
to phonegap
Did you post this on slack?  I ask because it "seems" most everyone has moved there and I "suspect" only a few of us still monitor this group.

Where did you build this version? PGB or on a Mac? What version of xcode did you use?  What do your meta tags look like? Does it work on iOS 11 on an older iPhone (say a 6)?

Rob Willett

Mar 17, 2018, 3:42:32 AM3/17/18
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Which slack group are people using please?

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Phil Petree

Mar 17, 2018, 8:22:46 AM3/17/18
to phon...@googlegroups.com
The workspaces is: Cordova.slack.com

Sent from my iPad
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Rob Willett

Mar 17, 2018, 3:49:37 PM3/17/18
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I've joined. Oddly enough just got a problem as well <sigh>