Push Notification in cordova app for android

Surendra Narayan Roy

Mar 4, 2018, 4:40:45 PM3/4/18
to phonegap
Hi,
I am approx one year old cordova mobile app developer. I can build and run cordova app.

Now I want to implement a push notification in my app. I have tried it with onesignal. But it is giving Read the documentation to learn how to fill in the fields below.
  • Google returned a 401 Unauthorized error.
    Your Google Server API Key is entered incorrectly, not enabled for Google Cloud Messaging, or access-restricted by IP.
    See our Invalid Google Credentials documentation to fix.

Can any body help me to solve it.

Waiting for you.

Rob Willett

Mar 5, 2018, 2:50:25 AM3/5/18
to phon...@googlegroups.com
The OneSIgnal documentation on what to do is very good, it works well, we've used it, indeed we contributed to it.

It sounds as if you have not setup the Google Firebase stuff correctly. The documentation on this is also pretty good and there are loads of tutorials on line. From memory we set it up in around 15 mins and it was very simple and easy.

Without more information, difficult to help.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.