Incomprehensible background notification problem?

quasar

Oct 21, 2016, 11:31:50 AM10/21/16
to phonegap
hi
thank you for your help
just ios platform
I'll tell you the problem with images
A1 --> app working
A2 --> After clicking the home button
A3 --> push notification working

B1--> location access not working
B2--> After clicking the home button to work

C1-->
 twitter button click not workking
C2-->
After clicking the home button

How to solve

jcesarmobile

Oct 21, 2016, 12:20:42 PM10/21/16
to phonegap
People say "an image is worth a thousand words", but in this case it isn't.

Do you have a Content-Security-Policy meta tag in your index.html?
if you have it, can you share it?

Rob Willett

Oct 21, 2016, 1:27:30 PM10/21/16
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Jcesarmobile,

I'm deeply, deeply impressed that you made sense of that. There's a
job for you translating Donald Trumps words waiting for you...

I looked through it twice and have less idea now than when I started.

Rob
> --
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
> ---
> "phonegap" group.
> email to phonegap+u...@googlegroups.com.

jcesarmobile

Oct 22, 2016, 7:05:21 AM10/22/16
to phonegap
I've seen very similar problems from other people and they provided both description of the problem and screenshots, so these screenshots and some key words as home button rang the bell.

BTW, the issue is that they had a CSP but didn't include gap: on it, and that makes the plugin not work until you press home button. The strange part is that it works when you press home button, it should never work if you have a CSP but not gap: on it as it's required to call plugins.