Looking for Cordova plugin to scan and connect to Wi-Fi network

Shraddha

May 11, 2016, 1:47:15 AM5/11/16
to phonegap
Hello,
We have developed lot many apps with Cordova. Its great to work with.
Now we are working on a project which requires application to scan list of devices over Wi-Fi. And select a device and connect to same. There are many apps doing so like Wemo etc.

Is there any plugin available? Or is there any plan to release so.

Regards,
Shraddha

Kerri Shotts

May 11, 2016, 12:14:36 PM5/11/16