Ajax type POST result 404

mohammad hassan

May 15, 2016, 10:57:21 AM5/15/16
to phonegap
I am new to phonegap and i want to make an ajax request to webserver script written in PHP laravel framework, when i make the ajax method "POST" the result is 404, and when i convert it to type "GET" it works good, i don't know how to solve this problem, also when I call the ajax before the initialaization of phonegap assets it works good, that is mean the phonegap proxy makes the problem.

i did not build the app, I use brwoser and phonegap serve

yyyannag

May 15, 2016, 2:15:19 PM5/15/16
to phonegap
Could be your routing in Laravel is limited to GET for that specific url.

Kerri Shotts

May 16, 2016, 10:10:58 AM5/16/16
to phonegap
Until you build your app, you can't be certain of anything. Build the app using the PhoneGap CLI / PhoneGap Build, and then see if the issue persists.