mediaSuccess callback firing multiple times

AJ

Mar 26, 2015, 5:43:14 PM3/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I am using the phonegap developer app on my Windows 8 phone.

I copied the media.play full example from http://docs.phonegap.com/en/edge/cordova_media_media.md.html#media.play into a new project and changed the console.log statement in the onSuccess function to an alert statement. The onSuccess callback function fires multiple times whenever the audio finishes playing or when I press stop causing a reoccurring alert box to pop up every time after I click ok to close the current one. I have to reload the app to get out of the infinite loop. Shouldn't the onSuccess callback function be called only once?

I have attached a copy of my project to this post.
mediaTest.zip