cordova pushnotification help !

giang kool

Apr 25, 2016, 10:35:38 AM4/25/16
to phonegap
Hi every body,
I'm writing application with push notification gcm,
1 problem when so in view is ok but when transferred to the controller, it does not run into onNotificationGCM function. I had to run in ionic.Platform.ready function. Hope everybody help please. thank all!

Rob Willett

Apr 25, 2016, 11:18:49 AM4/25/16
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Giang,

There's nowhere near enough information to help here.  All you have said is something to do with push notifications works some of the time but not somewhere else.

Read the first page of this group and post more information including the error message and the code.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.