Full access is pending

Smart Data

Jul 27, 2016, 11:34:13 AM7/27/16
to phonegap
Hi, My app is ready for production and requested for full access (receipt_details, request). But it is not approved yet. Please tell how much time it will take

App ID:  3Q6397xMGPxg3XYWMXeRWLjWnPasNuZ6

jcesarmobile

Jul 27, 2016, 2:20:53 PM7/27/16
to phonegap
I have no idea what you are talking about

John Wargo

Jul 28, 2016, 3:10:14 PM7/28/16
to phonegap
Are you asking how long before an app in PhoneGap Build leaves pending and starts to build?  If' it's in pending, there's not a server to process the request and the service will get to it when it can. If it's sitting there too long, then something's broken and you should resubmit your app.

This is not the place to ask system status questions AFAIK.