setting up a plugin and building with ADOBE BUILD

Feken Baboyan

May 12, 2016, 7:56:16 PM5/12/16
to phonegap
I am new to phonegap, I am trying to setup sqLite using phonegap plugin add command in CLI and then write the code to implement the database and the tables, lastly, I directly go and build the app using Adobe Build with only including config.xml and www folder, the app compiles but the plugin does not work. Do i need to include any files from the plugin in the www folder? I have never used plugins before. PLEASE Help

jcesarmobile

May 13, 2016, 3:52:51 AM5/13/16
to phonegap
To use a plugin on phonegap build you have to install it.

To install the plugin on phonegap build you have to add a <plugin ..../> tag in your config.xml

Read the plugin README and the phonegap build plugins section to learn more about it