How to create a project in Cordova?

Andres Castillo

Mar 31, 2015, 2:06:20 PM3/31/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Hello, I tried to do a project and not me, always get errors. Hya some VERY GOOD amnual showing how to develop in Cordova?

Rob Willett

Mar 31, 2015, 2:18:17 PM3/31/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Have you looked at the basic project documentation and done that?

I know it works as it works for me.

Also its normally useful to state what the problem is when you build an app. e.g. an error message, screen shots, what you did, how you can create it. The information you have provided is not enough to go on.

Rob.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Andres Castillo <andresca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Hello, I tried to do a project and not me, always get errors. Hya some VERY GOOD amnual showing how to develop in Cordova?

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Andres Castillo

Mar 31, 2015, 2:28:52 PM3/31/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I have read the information but does not work me in eclipce or Androdi STUDIO. It is very dicicil u not see a .JAR if plataform android project.

Andres Castillo

Mar 31, 2015, 2:29:05 PM3/31/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I have read the information but does not work me in eclipce or Androdi STUDIO. It is very dicicil u not see a .JAR if plataform android project.

Steve Husting

Apr 1, 2015, 11:02:26 AM4/1/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com