Environment variables for Android Studio for Cordova

Steve Husting

Jul 30, 2015, 10:46:50 PM7/30/15
to phonegap
I am puzzled. Are we supposed to create Windows environment vars like the following ;C:\Program Files\adt-bundle-windows\sdk\platform-tools;C:\Program Files\adt-bundle-windows\sdk\tools
or not? I have AS installed and am wondering what else I need to do to set it up for Cordova CLI (since we can't use ADT). I'm assuming it has to be downloaded for the SDK Manager, but I may be wrong. THanks for any clarification.

I am setting up a new Windows computer and after several hours am still not finished (pesky command prompt refuses to recognize %ANT_HOME% settings).

svkirans

Aug 3, 2015, 8:46:19 AM8/3/15
to phonegap
Yes, you need to add platform-tools and tools folders to the Path in the environment variables even if Android Studio is installed for the Cordova apps to work.