phonegap

theo-jan Papen

Nov 17, 2015, 12:27:17 PM11/17/15
to phonegap
When i try to create a new project the application shuts down, nothing created. I am trying to use the Version 0.1.11 (0.1.11) desktop version.
I am a first time user so i might be overlooking something.
Thank you

Rob Willett

Nov 17, 2015, 4:24:26 PM11/17/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I think the you have overlooked is that this is not the PhoneGap forum :)

and

However to save you some time, you will need to post a lot more information to that forum than you have posted here. You need to provide more information than "it doesn't work".

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

jcesarmobile

Nov 18, 2015, 2:27:53 AM11/18/15
to phonegap
If this isn't the phonegap forum, then, what is it?

Do you know that www.phonegap.com has a link to this group?

Rob Willett

Nov 18, 2015, 4:04:58 AM11/18/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, this is not the forum for the commercial offering.

Rob

Jesse Monroy

Nov 18, 2015, 3:31:36 PM11/18/15
to phonegap
@theo-jan,

support for the Phonegap Desktop App is available at http://community.phonegap.com/nitobi

Best of Luck

raz...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 2:19:56 PM11/24/15
to phonegap
hello, can i use a php and mysql phpmyadmin database to work with the phonegap?
so i can take a responsive website and make it application with this?

thanks.

Jesse Monroy

Nov 25, 2015, 12:32:13 AM11/25/15
to phonegap
@raz,
it is rude to try to steal someone else message. In the future start, a new thread when you have an unrelated question.

The answer to both of your questions is NO.
You have a misunderstanding how Cordova/Phonegap works.
Please READ:
Best of Luck
Jesse

Devgeeks

Nov 25, 2015, 5:08:35 AM11/25/15
to phonegap
I think it might soon be time to update some of these articles.

:)

Ionic's probably shouldn't have used the term "last word", heh.

Jesse Monroy

Nov 25, 2015, 4:55:57 PM11/25/15
to phonegap
I update date my articles regularly. Steve does his on an irregular basis.
If you have any suggestions, I am open. I'm sure Steve is open as well.

TIA
Jesee

Devgeeks

Nov 25, 2015, 5:26:18 PM11/25/15
to phonegap
I was mostly referring to mine (referenced in yours, I believe) and the Ionic one...

Jesse Monroy

Nov 25, 2015, 7:05:49 PM11/25/15
to phonegap
Awesome. Let me know when you have them done. I'll get the word out.
I've seen your name on stuff. Do you blog on a regular basis?
I don't know  because I have not look to much. Raymond has mention
you once or twice.

If you blog on an irregular basis, I'll be happy to put your name on the list.
http://codesnippets.altervista.org/documentation/phonegap/bookmarks/topBloggers.html

Jesse

Devgeeks

Nov 27, 2015, 2:55:49 AM11/27/15
to phonegap
Jesse,

I haven't done that much blogging, really... but I have recently joined the Adobe PhoneGap team, so I'll probably start blogging more.

- tommy

Jesse Monroy

Nov 27, 2015, 4:48:33 PM11/27/15
to phonegap
Okay. I'm going to do a blog post soon on more effective communication. Raymond Camden and I had a twitter spat some days ago. My comments was that Phongap and Cordova were weak in communicating points. It short he said "don't bitch unless you are ready to pitch in".  As the former President of the Silicon Valley BSD Users Group, I know his point.

I'll tweet my post once it is done. I have your twitter address.

Best of Luck
Jesse